Re: Autocompletion plugin

Ooh, I haven't had a chance to try it yet but that sounds exciting!

In that thread you mentioned Workflowy having both @ and # tags, which is
something I'd love to have in Zim. It seems like it should be easy to do as
a little plugin, but I'm not a programmer* so maybe not.

I'd also love to see previews in tag searches (for example of the line the
tag is on), but that sounds harder. I don't know how other people place
their tags, but I often put them near the content they apply to (as opposed
to all together at page bottom or top).

*(though if anyone wants to point me to some novice resources, I'd like to
try to learn at least enough to cobble something together when things like
this come up)

Colin
colintedford.com