Re: Zim version 0.61 released!

Great work! And you didn't even mention, I think, my favourite: the source view plugin. Unfortunately, it is also the one thing that didn't work. When trying to open, I got the message copied below:

This is zim 0.61
Platform: posix
Locale: en_US UTF-8
FS encoding: UTF-8
Python: (2, 7, 6, 'final', 0)
Gtk: (2, 24, 23)
Pygtk: (2, 24, 0)
Zim revision is:
  branch: pyzim-trunk
  revision: 692 pardus@xxxxxxxx-20140731202254-t5bth6mxnqt1qq6w
  date: 2014-07-31 22:22:54 +0200

======= Traceback =======
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/zim/actions.py", line 55, in func
    self.func(instance, *arg, **kwarg)
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/zim/plugins/sourceview.py", line 108, in insert_sourceview
    lang = InsertCodeBlockDialog(self.ui).run() # XXX
AttributeError: 'MainWindowExtension' object has no attribute 'ui'

Not sure I did something wrong or this is a bug. If a bug, I'll file a bug report.

Cheers,

Paulo