Re: Command line arguments for AttachmentBrowser

Hi NorfCran,

Not sure I fully understand what you are trying to achieve. Sounds to me
that it would be much easier to make this a menu option in zim with a key
binding. You would focus zim before pressing the key binding, but can
imagine you do that anyway to see you have the right page.

To create a commandline command that accesses the running instance of zim,
you have to look into the process communication define in "zim.ipc".
Probably you would add some logic there to allow querying the open page.