Re: Multiple format options on text and links

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 5:22 AM, Alessandro Sarretta <
alessandro.sarretta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear list,
> using Zim I've found two minor annoying related things:
> - it's not possible to apply multiple format options to the text (bold AND
> italic)
> - when I apply any format option (strong, emphasis, ...) to a text
> containing a link, that link is removed.
>
> I'm using Zim 0.60 on Ubuntu 14.04.
>
> Is this the expected behaviour or there is a way to have multiple formats
> applied to the same text?
> Thank you for any hint.

Yes, this is expected behavior for zim. Basically an ill advised attempt to
keep things simple. THere is a long standing request to make it possible to
combine formatting, but requires extensive rework that will take some time
to land.