Re: Page name in tag index

Jaap, thanks for your reply!

I'm on Zim Snapshot 728, but the issue still remains, because nothing has
changed. Besides, the name of some of my top-level notes is quite long, so
that it won't make any sense to show the full path with top-level notes
only, because the title of the sub-note won't be shown anyway.

Therefore I would appreciate a way to restore the old tag view, as an
option in the options menu of Zim.

Best!