Re: Conflict with shortcuts / accelerators?

On 2014-09-19 08:57, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
Hi Marco,

There was an issue in 0.60 that interfered with the caps-lock, but other
than that I'm not aware of key bindings that could conflict. If I'm not
mistaken, there are no special key bindings used other than Ctrl / Alt +
alpha-numeral combinations.

I'm using Windows 7 (32 bit) and Zim 0.61 and i have the problem with the CAPS-lock. Every time I press caps-lock Zim goes back one page.

If I read your comment correctly this should be fixed in 0.61
So why have I this problem still?

// Anders
--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.