Re: Conflict with shortcuts / accelerators?

Hi Marco,

There was an issue in 0.60 that interfered with the caps-lock, but other
than that I'm not aware of key bindings that could conflict. If I'm not
mistaken, there are no special key bindings used other than Ctrl / Alt +
alpha-numeral combinations.

If it is really the key bindings like the volume that interferes, it should
be very predictable and repeatable. Focus zim window, press the offending
key, should reproduce. If it is intermittent, I'm not sure how to debug.