Re: Conflict with shortcuts / accelerators?

Hi Jaap,

thanks for answering.  In fact, I could reproduce the issue. Clicking
on volume + / volume -, has the same effect as clicking on the tree
menu. I can't understand the logic behind (ie, if it goes to the next
page in alphabetical order, or not), but when it hits the first page
(INBOX in my Zim) it stops.

I've recorded a short screencast, so you can see it what happens.

http://cl.ly/0B0Q3v3N3k1k

My keyboard is a Logitech Illuminated Keyboard, P/N 820-001275.

bests

Marco Cevoli