Can Text2mindmap insert a figure directly into the zim page?

Dear zim mailing list,

Jaap encouraged me to send my question concerning Text2mindmap here:

Dear Jaap, dear zim community,

I appreciate zim a lot. To try out the custom tools, I downloaded Text2mindmap from https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/Text2mindmap-custom-tool.

In the "command" field of the zim custom tool dialogue, I entered '~/bin/zim_mindmap.py %s', without the apostrophes.

The correct figure is produced from a certain page, but not inserted into that page automatically. I can then insert it via the "insert > image" dialogue, but I am relatively sure that the embedding of the figure was meant to be automatic (?).

Example:
- I write the mindmap "code" into a page in the path /my/zim/test.txt
- then I save, refresh, and call the Text2mindmap custom tool
- result: the expected figure is written to /my/zim/test.png, but it is
not automatically embedded into the page

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ixtos (Linux Mint Maya, zim version 0.61)

Follow ups