Re: Can Text2mindmap insert a figure directly into the zim page?

Dear Hella,

I just finished conversion of the custom tool Text2mindmap and now it
follows your example. Previously, I thought that it will be sufficient to
have only the custom tool, but your feedback made me reconsider Hope some
other users can take advantage of this plugin.
https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/TreeMap-plugin-%28converted-Text2mindmap-custom-tool%29

All the best, NorfCran

On 30 September 2014 14:17, Hella Riede <hella_riede@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear zim mailing list,
>
> Jaap encouraged me to send my question concerning Text2mindmap here:
>

> Dear Jaap, dear zim community,
>
> I appreciate zim a lot. To try out the custom tools, I downloaded
Text2mindmap from
https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/Text2mindmap-custom-tool.

> In the "command" field of the zim custom tool dialogue, I entered
'~/bin/zim_mindmap.py %s', without the apostrophes.

> The correct figure is produced from a certain page, but not inserted into
that page automatically. I can then insert it via the "insert > image"
dialogue, but I am relatively sure that the embedding of the figure was
meant to be automatic (?).