Launch .txt File In Windows Using Zim or WordPad

I want to be able to stick "file:" URLS directly to Zim pages inside my
todo list (outside of Zim). In effect, I want to associate Zim with
".txt" files, but I don't want to use Zim for ".txt" files that are NOT
Zim files.

I wrote up this solution:
https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/Launch-.txt-File-In-Windows-Using-Zim-or-WordPad
Save my script as a ".cmd" file in your "~/bin" folder and then tell
Explorer to always run ".txt" files using this script.

The script looks at the first line of the specified data file, and sends
the file to Zim if it's a Zim page, or else it sends it to WordPad.

This is a Windows-only solution. Should be pretty easy to do the same
thing in Bash on a Unix platform.

Brendan Kidwell