Re: export

I can't help with the technical question, but would certainly be interested to test any solution :-)

     On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:46 PM, NorfCran <norfcran@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hi Paulo,

it is quite handy feature, at some point I was looking for something
similar some. I have made a dirty python script to cover my demands.

I would like to share a use case also related to export of content
(recursively). Initially the script went through content from
currently opened page (top page), collected links (kept order of links
in text). In this way each link to a subpage was replaced with its
content (recursively for each page until it reached end page with no
more links to subpages). At the same time the script also generated
table of content with few other adjustments to content of each page.
It allowed me to structure each chapter like a subpage and when time
came I applied the mentioned script, got one long page in a clipboard,
created a new page of derived content from the hierarchical structure,
exported it to latex and my thesis got almost ready to be shipped :D

So in deed I am interested in this feature and possibly I can try to
create the plugin. The only technical question I have is about the
insex, whether it is possible to get order of links from a page
content and if not, than I am interested how difficult would it be to
make it possible? I often use links to subpages and would like to
reflect the order in index of the side panel, this is useful for
switching pages by Alt-PgUp and Alt-PgDn. Thank you for any feedback.

All the best,
NorfCran