Re: Ecodiv-responsive theme update

Hi Paulo,

Related to the syntax highlighting, there is this comment in the plugin
code:

                # class="brush: language;" works with SyntaxHighlighter
2.0.278
                # by Alex Gorbatchev <
http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/>
                # TODO: not all GtkSourceView language ids match with
SyntaxHighlighter
                # language ids.
                # TODO: some template instruction to be able to use other
highlighters as well?

Have not tested myself, but current class attribute should allow you to use
the syntax highlighter that is mentioned.

Could make this a template option to support other highlighters as well,
but that requires some work on my part to hack the object framework.