Re: Zim 0.62 Windows Not Starting

Here is zim.log:

INFO: Locale set to: en_US.cp1252
INFO: Trashing of files not supported, could not import 'gio'
INFO: No file monitor support - changes will go undetected
ERROR: Exception in main()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "zim\main.pyo", line 446, in main
  File "zim\main.pyo", line 201, in run
  File "zim\main.pyo", line 165, in build_notebook
  File "zim\main.pyo", line 196, in get_notebook_argument
  File "zim\main.pyo", line 187, in prompt
  File "zim\gui\__init__.pyo", line 21, in <module>
  File "gtk\__init__.pyo", line 40, in <module>
  File "gtk\_gtk.pyo", line 12, in <module>
  File "gtk\_gtk.pyo", line 10, in __load
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "zim.py", line 53, in <module>
  File "zim\main.pyo", line 452, in main
  File "zim\errors.pyo", line 101, in exception_handler
  File "zim\errors.pyo", line 71, in _run_error_dialog
  File "zim\gui\__init__.pyo", line 21, in <module>
  File "gtk\__init__.pyo", line 40, in <module>
  File "gtk\_gtk.pyo", line 12, in <module>
  File "gtk\_gtk.pyo", line 10, in __load
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.