Re: disable automatic creation date under under the title

On 01/03/2015 08:38 PM, ZP wrote:

> Hey Martin...I believe you can edit the default template
>
> Menu Bar --> Edit --> Templates
>
> Scroll down to wiki --> default  ... click 'Edit'
>
> You'll see the following:
>
>> ======= [% page.basename %] =======
>> Created [% strftime("%A %d %B %Y") %]
>
> Just delete or modify the 'Created...' line. I'd probably make a copy
> of it first, just to have a backup. You can do that in the same menu.

When I follow your instructions, I get a dialog window:

  "Configure an application to open files of type "text/plain""

But I cannot edit the template.
But I was able to edit the template manually, by editing the file with
my text editor:

  .local/share/zim/templates/wiki/Default.txt

thanks for pointing me to the right direction

Martin