Re: change link color (when using dark theme)

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Martin Vegter <martin.vegter@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am using Zim on my dark-themed Desktop

Hi Martin,

after struggling with these issues in all applications on Ubuntu, I'm using
color inversion with `xcalib -i -a` [1] which should work on any GNU/Linux*
with X11. I'm using it now for several years now and I'm more than happy
with it. One solution for Zim, IDEs, web pages, ...

Vaclav

[1]
http://askubuntu.com/questions/384416/how-to-invert-screen-colors-in-unity-without-using-ccsm
* On MS Windows it is a pain to do something like that but I'm not using
them anyway. Mac OS X has color inversion in Accessibility but I don't have
personal experience.