Re: Zim Plugin Treemap

Hi Oliver,

there are two options you can choose: a plugin or a custom tool. I would
recommend the plugin, which is the most up to date version of this tool
fully integrated in ZIM (
https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/TreeMap-plugin-%28converted-Text2mindmap-custom-tool%29).
The path you need to use in case of the plugin is
"~/.local/share/zim/plugins/tremapeditor.py". After you do so, restart ZIM
and the plugin should be loaded and listed in menu -- preferences --
plugins you can find "Insert TreeMap" and enable the plugin. Finally there
should be a new item in menu -- insert -- treemap... I hope that this
helps, remember that the inserted list of keywords should be tabbed (spaces
do not work).

Best regards,
NorfCran