Re: Fwd: Index structure - how efficient?

> How do you handle meeting notes?

Below each project I add new notes for each meeting following this naming convention:
M###-DATE-projectname with ### as a continuous number

> I do use the task list plugin, but since many of my to-dos don't belong to a project
> (I'm too lazy to be strict with GTD, like I mentioned), I prefer to write them under one single page.

This gave me the trigger (thank you for that) to enhance my structure. I added
	002-Information-ProjectA
	003-Tasks-ProjectA

The complete structure is now:
004Projects
004-0010-ProjectA
                001-OngoingTopics- ProjectA
	002-Information-ProjectA
	003-Tasks-ProjectA
                M001-DATE-ProjectA
                M002-DATE-ProjectA
                M003-DATE-ProjectA
004-0020-ProjectB
004-0030-ProjectC

This gave me an idea for a plugin, kind of a 'create notes skeleton' which creates a pre-defined sub structure with notes on a right click.
For me it would then create:
                001-OngoingTopics- ProjectA
	002-Information-ProjectA
	003-Tasks-ProjectA