Re: Is there a way of changing the tag symbol?

I know this has been discussed before, but why don't we follow
twitter's standard? All words with @ are for people/users and # for
actual tags. I don't know if this unnecessary complicates things, but
it might be useful to many users. The developer(s) can only change the
actual @ with # , and this "user/contact management" (using @) can be
created as an external plugin, ie, not forcing everyone to use it,
since Zim is designed as a personal organizer.

Just brainstorming.

Marco Cevoli
Technical translator. Graphic designer. Joiner-of-dots.