Re: Zim for Android

Hi,
in its current state, there are no tags at all and no search function.
But in theory, I think, there should be no problem with huge notebooks
(syncing via a cloud might be a bit annoying for huge changes).
What I like about this approach with SL4A, is the possibility to use
Python. So many features are possible, I think.
As I said this was a quick an dirty job and I would be more than happy
if people want to make something proper out of it.

Best wishes
Karl