Re: Different background colour for different notebooks?

Ringo,

You are correct, you can not set the background color in the config files.
What you could do is e.g. change the text color of the page headings, or
set a different font (comic sans for personal notes sure would get noticed).

You can not make a setting per notebook, but you can make a setting per
"profile". Then you assign the notebooks to these profiles using the
properties dialog.

Hope this helps,

Jaap