Re: Startup- and shutdown-code

Hello Jaap,

Sorry, but I don't understand the question. Maybe you can be more specific what you want to do ?

mmh, what else can I write?
I want to add some custom code during
- the start of ZIM, e. g. localization settings for the templates (language for date, date/time format)
- before ZIM is quit, e. g. for a backup of the notebooks (copy from server to the local PC)

Many thanks and greetings
Udo