Re: Ecodiv-responsive theme update

Hi Agus
See here for an explanation where to installt he templates: Zim - a desktop wiki - templates. After installing it will appear as template in the template selection menu when exporting.
So, on linux, you will find a hidden folder in your home directory ~/.local/share/zim/templates. In that folder you copy the ecodiv-responsive.html and the ecodiv-responsive folder (with all its content obviously), and you should be ready to go.
In Windows I wouldn't know where the templates are kept, but see this page: Zim - a desktop wiki - config files
Alternatively, you can simply copy the ecodiv-responsive.html file and folder to any folder on your computer. Then when exporting your notebook, you select as template 'other' after which you can browse to the location where you keep your template and select the html file.

Good idea to add it to the wiki. I don't have the time right now, but the wiki can be edited by anybody, so if you have the time, perhaps something you can do?

Paulo