Re: Ecodiv-responsive theme update

Paulo,
I'm sorry I miht be asking too an elementary question, but cannot
find the way to add your templates to those available for zim at Export.
Which files from your github (https://github.com/ecodiv/Ecodiv-responsive
should I download and where in the zim path should I copy them?
(may be something to add to your "How to"  section in
https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki ?)
Thanks,

Agus