Re: Index mess (Is there a workaround ?)

Andreas,

I'm reworking the index at the moment, not sure if it will be much faster
when a full re-index is needed, but at least it should be more robust for
detecting deltas in the index. So hope it will remove the need to re-index
often.

For completeness can you refer the bug report you mentioned?