Re: Best way to store directories

Hi Thorsten,

Afraid there is not a completely clean way to do this. Since folders are
used to organize the page files, folders always show up in the tree.

Myself I just put data folders in the tree and ignore the fact that they
show up in the index. If you don't like that, using zip files or iso could
indeed work.

Have it on my list of fixes for the index that it should ignore folders
without page files in it.