Re: Debugging Zim, especially plugins/PyCharm IDE

Hi Udo,

My debugging strategy is just putting in a lot of "print" statements and
then take them out before committing.May be old fashioned, but it kind of
works for me.

More systematic debugging I do by writing test coverage for functions. If
errors are reported having a test case in the suite that triggers on error
is the best way to address it.