From: "hansbkk@xxxxxxxxx" <hansbkk@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎19-‎02-‎2015 20:10
To: "Net1" <netu5106@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Zim" <zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Zim-wiki] Tray Icon plugin on Windows

Glad you got it going.

Haven't used windoze for many years. . .

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 7:14 AM, Net1 <netu5106@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, found it. Just creating a shortcut and adding it to the startup folder (C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp) with the command "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zim Desktop Wiki\zim.exe" --plugin trayicon in it

BIG THANKS!

Hi Hans,

Do you also runi it on Windows? In that case, what exactly do you do? Are you using Task Schedule?

Well my autostart script and shortcut for manual launching both exec this only:

zim --plugin trayicon

as the doc states, and that's been working fine for me.