Re: Port to Qt

Am 20.03.2015 um 00:44 schrieb Matt Bromberg:
I noticed that there was a recent branch that ports zim to gtk 3.
I'm sure that improves the esthetics, but I would think a far more
ambitious goal with a higher payoff would be to port to Qt.

Yes - for instance I tried to implement drag&drop for Links from the Browser to Zim, but it turned out to be impossible with GTK (at least under Windows with the GTK version Zim was using at the time). I expect that such things should be better supported in Qt.

> biggest gain thereby would be to the ability to run zim on an ios
> device.

... and on Android.

-- Chris