Re: How to start a terminal as zim custom command

Hi Andreas,

Ah yes, I see. The current limitation is that the "%d" needs to be an
argument of it's own. Arguably you could consider that a bug or at least
unexpected behavior.

Does gnome-terminal allow you to do "gnome-terminal --working-dir %s"
instead ?