Re: Zim Options on Android

One thing you guys might consider is support for remoteStorage. If this
were in all clients (Android, Desktop etc) all Zim Notebooks would be
sync'ed.

See: https://remotestorage.io/

And if it was made into a web app with offlineFirst support then it
would also work without a web connection and automatically sync when
connected! But doing both maybe not so straightforward :-)

Meanwhile I'm looking to provide similar for SAFE Network web apps. I'd
love Zim on SAFE, but for now I think it will be limited to storing on
SAFE storage using its virtual drive support.

One step at a time - I'd love an Android port!

Good luck,

Mark
--
Secure Access For Everyone: