Re: Custom plugins installation

Hi Alessandro,

Sounds like you installed the plugin correctly. The fact that the ".pyc"
file is created shows that zim tries to load the plugin. However if it does
not show up, there may be an error in the plugin that prevents it from

Try running zim with "zim -D" to get debug output and open the preferences
window. The error while loading the plugin should show up there.