Re: Custom plugins installation

Dear Jaap and Alessandro,

I have tried to test the plugin against ZIM versio 0.62 and it failed with
the following error:

*INFO: This is zim 0.62DEBUG: Python version is sys.version_info(major=2,
minor=7, micro=6, releaselevel='final', serial=0)...ERROR: Could not
generate imageTraceback (most recent call last):  File
"/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/zim/plugins/base/imagegenerator.py", line
338, in generate_image    imagefile, logfile =
self.generator.generate_image(text)  File
"/home/norfcran/.local/share/zim/plugins/treemapeditor.py", line 69, in
generate_image    text = text.split("\n")AttributeError: 'list' object has
no attribute 'split'*

On the other other hand ZIM version 0.63 generates the graph image
correctly. It seems that the text variable is a string in 0.63 instead of a
list in 0.62,
therefore I have changed it to split the text with the up to date version
of the plugin suitable for ZIM version 0.63.

Furthermore the plugin depends on python-pydot package.

All the best,
Jakub