Re: Text formatting in zim

Thanks for the information. For reference, my use case is as a materials
scientist. We frequently refer to directions within a crystal structure
using Miller Indicies (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller_index). When a
direction is negative, it is common practice to place a line over the top
to indicate this. I suppose I will make do with the strikethrough. Thanks
for the response.

- Josh