From: Zim-wiki [mailto:zim-wiki-bounces+murat.gueven=ts.fujitsu.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of NorfCran
Sent: Montag, 29. Juni 2015 00:46
To: Alessandro La Fauci
Cc: zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Zim-wiki] Custom plugins installation

Dear Alessandro,
it is great to have a feedback from somebody, who intends to use the plugin. I personally used mainly the custom tool and made a conversion of the custom tool to the native plugin. I have identified and fixed the issue, tested the plugin and it should work correctly now. Please be sure that you paste the code from the wiki page<https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/TreeMap-plugin-%28converted-Text2mindmap-custom-tool%29> and there is a right indentation (Python is sensitive to mixed tabs and spaces). I use very up to date version of ZIM-Wiki 0.63 from PPA. Please let me know, if there is still an issue and I will try to solve it for you.
All the best,
NorfCran