Re: Text formatting in zim

In digital electronics I use the overbar all the time when writing on paper
indicating negated logic. Unfortunately the overbar is not available in
ascii for netlisting purposes, so programs do this their own way. For
textual capture of netlists and high level code, we have to use fancy stuff
like reset_n, bRESET and so on when we actually mean
RESET-with-a-line-over-it.

When I was taught digital electronics in university we wrote whole lines of
boolean expressions with bars over them. On paper, of course.
With the help of overlines, de Morgans theorem becomes easy to remember:
Split the line, change the sign. (With sign I mean OR or AND)
We sometimes needed more than one overline, as two identical overlines are
double negation.
This usecase is probably never going to find support outside LaTex.

--
Svenn