Re: Request for Enhancement - zim Linux - Always on Visible Workspace ?

Hi.

Setting the sticky bit for some X11 window is so common for me
that I've spent it a separate keyboard shortcut.

I'm using XFCE, there keyboard shortcuts are found within the settings
for "Window Manager". My choice is Ctrl-Escape, while Alt-Escape puts a
window to the back.
I've also activated the Stick-Button within the Button layout in
Window Manager Style. It's nice to have.

Best regards,   Andreas