How can I change the notebook landing page?

Hi all, is there any way how to change the page of the notebook which is open as a starting page when I open a notebook? It seems it's different from a "home" setting in the notebook config file (notebook.zim).

I have set
home=Home
in both notebooks, but when I open them in Zim, they start on pages that are different from the "Home".

I have tried to remove the whole .zim directories in both notebooks, so the only config that remained was the notebook.zim file. Where else could these settings be stored?
--
Robert Zelník
http://about.me/robert.zelnik

Follow ups