Re: Where I install ditaa plugin ?

Hi, I use this method:

1. Copy ditaa somewhere (e.g. _C:Program
Files (x86)Ditaa) _and add that directory to the PATH

2. Edit
_C:Program Files (x86)Zim Desktop Wikizimpluginsditaaeditor.py _file in
a text-editor (notepad, for example)_:_

Find an comment (or delete)
next line (somewhere in the top of the file):

dotcmd = ('ditaa')

replace it or add to the next line:

dotcmd = ('java -jar "C:\Program
Files (x86)\Ditaa\ditaa0_9.jar"')