Re: Where I install ditaa plugin ?

I don't have any 'ditaeditor.py' file ...
I'm using a portable zim desktop, but I think it should be the same, right ?

In some manual page says that plugins should be copied to python's
site-package folder

*If a plugin is distributed as a separate python module, it should be
installed*
*such that zim can find it. For use specific plugins you can install them*
*Python's "per user site-package directory".*

*For example for python 2.6 this folder is:*
*Unix (including Mac OS X): ''~/.local/lib/python2.6/site-packages''*
*Windows: ''%APPDATA%/Python/Python26/site-packages'*

So, do I need to have Python installed for running plugins ?
It's confusing so far ...