Re: New Plugin: BookmarksBar

Thanks a lot for the plugin - works great with 0.63 in Manjaro.

On 09/05/2015 10:27 AM, Pl wrote:
> <snip>
> In case of Linux Mint you should use another directory for plugin and
> icon: '/usr/share/zim/plugins' and '/usr/share/zim/pixmaps' (and there
> <snip>

In case of Manjaro/Arch the directories are
'/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/zim/plugins',
'/usr/share/zim/pixmaps', and for the help file
'/usr/share/zim/manual/Plugins'.

> By the way, there is a new version available.
> <snip>

Thanks for notifying.

Humble feature requests:

The bookmarks in a tab in the sidepane instead of in a bar, just like
Toc & Tags tabs, eventually set through the plugin Prefences dialog,
thus giving the possibility to choose. I image that this could remove
the ten bookmarks limitation.

Keyboard shortcuts for bookmarking and toggling BookmarksBar.

--
Regards
Vagn Bjørno