Re: New Plugin: BookmarksBar

That did it, thank you for the help and the plugin!

I have a few notes.

* As expected, 0.60 did not work, I had to use the PPA 0.63 on Linux
Mint 17.

* My work machine does not display the Toolbar, so I installed the
plugin, restarted, checked "Edit > Prefs > Plugins > BookmarksBar"
and...nothing happened.  I had to turn on my toolbar so I could then
turn on the bookmarks bar.  That's already pretty clear in the docs, I
mention it only because it took me a moment to figure out why it "didn't
work" after I enabled it.

* This is awesome!  It is something I've been faking by using "View >
Pathbar > Recent pages" but obviously that is dynamic.  What I really
wanted was...this!  I've been meaning to get around to asking for it...

* +1 for an *option* to display only the page name without the full path
(like "View > Pathbar > Recent pages" does).

Jaap, PLEASE consider making this an official (perhaps core?) plugin!
At the very least, Pl, please consider moving it in to
https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki so more folks can find it.

Meanwhile, for the record, here is what I did to get the Bookmark plugin
to work on Linux Mint 17:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jaap.karssenberg/zim
$ sudo aptitude update
$ sudo aptitude install zim
$ wget
'https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/1489944/+attachment/4457755/+files/bookmarksbar.py'
$ wget
'https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/1489944/+attachment/4456183/+files/add-bookmark.png'
$ wget
'https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/1489944/+attachment/4457758/+files/BookmarksBar.txt'
$ [ -d /usr/share/zim/plugins ] || sudo mkdir /usr/share/zim/plugins
$ sudo mv -v bookmarksbar.py  /usr/share/zim/plugins
$ sudo mv -v add-bookmark.png /usr/share/zim/pixmaps
$ sudo mv -v BookmarksBar.txt /usr/share/zim/manual/Plugins/

Thanks again to Pl, and as always to Jaap.