   *De: *"Jaap Karssenberg" <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
   *À: *"Vlastimil Ott" <linux@xxxxxxxxxx>
   *Cc: *"Zim" <zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   *Envoyé: *Dimanche 13 Septembre 2015 09:47:24
   *Objet: *Re: [Zim-wiki] Delete Namespace

   I have been drafting a blueprint how archive should work before.

   Personally I keep a big "Archive" namespace and move stuff there to
   get it out of the way.One thing that bothers me now is that all
   these archive results show up as well in page name completion and
   when searching. Ideally I would want this namespace to be special in
   the sense that I can search it, but it is not included in the
   default results. ( Maybe in the search dialog towards the bottom
   there could be a button "show X more results from the archive". )

   One question though: to make it fully automatic we should also think
   about name conflicts. E.g. if I archive "Foo" it moves to
   "Archive:Foo" - if I later create a new page "Foo" and archive it
   again, I can not move it to "Archive:Foo" again. We can solve this
   e.g. by appending a timestamp of the archivation.

   More difficult is the case where we archived "Foo" before, so
   "Archive:Foo" exists, but now we created a new page "Foo:Bar" and
   archive that one. Do we move it to the existing "Archive:Foo", do we
   create a new "Archive:Foo_1", or do we just move "Bar" to the
   toplevel in the archive creating "Archive:Bar".

   Which of these options does most justice to the history in which
   these pages are archived ?

   On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 9:46 AM, Vlastimil Ott <linux@xxxxxxxxxx