Re: Zim presentation

Thanks for sharing, Jaap.

I think I mentioned this when I did a presentation a couple of years
ago, but I didn't make a point of saying "you should add it to the Zim
web site", but I'm saying that now.

http://www.glump.net/howto/desktop/getting-work-done-in-zim
> On 11 December 2013 I gave a talk about how to take notes and organize your thoughts in Zim Desktop Wiki, at the LibrePlanet Boston Desktop GNU/Linux Users Group.

Here are my presentation notes:
http://www.glump.net/content/getting-work-done-in-zim/getting-work-done-in-zim.html

I think the video I mentioned may be lost by now. It wasn't very good
compared to my notes.

If you want to link to this topic from zim-wiki.org, I'm not sure which
URL is best to use -- make your own judgment.