 		Re: [Zim-wiki]
Archive plugin

 		DATE:
 		Tue, 22 Sep 2015 19:02:02 +0200

 		FROM:

		Mukli Krisztián

 		TO:
 		Jaap Karssenberg

 		REPLY-TO:

		krisztianmukli@xxxxxxxx

This is exactly what I need, but I think it
would be useful an other menuitem, File --> Copy to Archive, this
menuitem only copy current page to the archive, and adds date stamp, but
it is not change links to the original links, and of course current page
stay the original location (and I can re-edit).

Thanks

On Tue, 22