Re: Zim presentation

On 09/25/2015 04:12 AM, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:

Also would want the website organized to go to such a guide quickly. Does anyone have experience with these "roll down" format pages that I see nowadays on many long-read pages ?

Yes, been doing lots of product research lately and they're becoming quite common.

I don't like them, but it's hard for me to separate dislike for the format from disdain for the content, which I doubt would be a problem here. Most of them are lots of marketing speak... "maximize", "increase", "centralize", "collaborate", blah blah blah... and when you hit the "Sign Up Now!!!" button, you know no more about their product than when you started...

Again, I'm sure that's not going to be a problem, since your goal is actually to educate and edify about the product!!!

To summarize, for me "content is king", which I think is objectively defensible. As for the long running or not, I prefer not, but that's clearly just a personal preference.

Thanks for all the hard work, and to those others who have generously offered their content and assistance...