Feature discussion: Tags behaving like links

Hi,

I often find myself wanting to see other pages that have been tagged with a
tag on the page I am currently viewing. Now I have to manually open the
"Tags" pane and try and find the particular tag myself. It would be really
nice to be able to just click the tag (or use Ctrl+Enter) as if it was a
link and automatically end up in the "Tags" pane with the clicked tag
selected.

Does this seem like a common use-case to you? What would it take to
implement? What potential issues are there?

Regards,
Joel

Follow ups