I have reinstalled Zim using the deb package from the Zim website, which solved it for me. I just now added the PPA (ppa:jaap.karssenberg/zim) back to my software sources and checked for updates. None, so are the deb file that can be downloaded from the zim website the same as the available version in PPA?

Rgds

Paulo

On 09-10-15 13:01, Güven, Ugur Murat wrote:

Hi Paulo,

can you start zim with the option -D within a terminal session to see if there are any debug messages?

Regards,

Murat

*From:*Zim-wiki [mailto:zim-wiki-bounces+murat.gueven=ts.fujitsu.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Paulo van Breugel
*Sent:* Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015 12:09
*To:* zim-wiki email list
*Subject:* Re: [Zim-wiki] drag-drop attachment to note

In addition, right click (context menu) on an image does not bring the image properties option, so no way to change link or image size that way.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 12:05 PM, Paulo van Breugel <p.vanbreugel@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:p.vanbreugel@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I am running Zim in Ubuntu 14.04, installed using the ppa. Since
    one of the last updates it is not possible anymore to drag an
    attachment to the note (as a link or in case of image to insert
    the image). Any idea how to solve this?