Re: Call for translators

No worries Jaap. I'm not frustrated ;) Just wanted to know if I have to do some clean up.
Stability comes first. So keep on doing your fixes and improvements.

btw I started working on a plugin for importing / updating plugins ;)
I will get in contact with you soon to double check if you like what I try to implement. I wonder if you can add some versioning into the built-in plugins which I could then
double check on updates? Maybe something like #V1.0 at the first line?

Regards,
Murat