Re: Call for translators

Hi Murat,

I would start with an "install" button in the dialog that allows selecting
a .zip or .tar.gz file for the plugin. Full automated update is more
difficult and requires server setup etc.

Also most operating systems have a package management system already,
overruling that is generally a bad idea. E.g. if you want to maintain your
own plugins for Ubuntu you can create a personal package archive (PPA).

For operating systems that don't have this, just dropping in a new zip file
seems convenient enough for users that know what they want to do.